Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 02, 2017

December Goals

Hello all, it's been a while but I'm back and ready to get things going again on here. A break is always needed when you're having a bit of a hard time and no need to feel pressured to get back to it until you're 100% positive you're ready. It's taken me a few weeks to properly feel like I'm getting back on track and can sit down again and write away. Although saying that, I only have about 4 or 5 ideas for blog posts so it's going well.


I may or may not create a blog post explaining some things going on in my life lately but I'm sure you'll figure it out at some point in the next month or so (or from these goals), or you already have. For now I thought I'd start things off again on a positive note because, after all, this blog is a place for happiness - some seriousness - and positivity.
So let's crack on with some challenging and adventurous goals for December. As it is the last month of the year - THE LAST MONTH OF THE YEAR - I wanted to really be bold with my goals and enter the new year feeling extra confident and energetic, two things which I've been lacking a lot of lately. Feel free to share your goal posts in the comments below; I love reading goal posts, they're so motivating for everyone.


1.
Strictly to my diet and workout plan
-
I'm currently in the making of changing a few things in my life and my diet and exercise plan is at the top of that list. I've had a complicated diet for a number of months now - being in China didn't really help with no access to a kitchen and having street food - and after a serious think to myself I've come to realise I don't want to live like this anymore. So more fruit and veg, and less junk (or no junk). I've already been sticking to it quite well and I'm enthusiastic that I can continue on like this, I'm already feeling 110% better!
You can expect a post on what I am doing to change my lifestyle on a post coming soon.

2.
Do at least one productive thing every day
-
This productive thing could be as simple as getting out of bed and ready for the day before 9am. I am usually quite an early riser so I like to think I can challenge myself further than this. As I am home quite a lot these days I find myself doing a lot around the house to help my parents out. Whether this is cleaning or organising; I've recently gone through every DVD and CD we own and thrown some out and put others in one massive case - just so you know, we have about 800 DVDs and 400 CDs so this took me a good few hours each. 

3.
Cook at least two times a week for the family
-
I've never been the Jamie Oliver of the family, far from it, as I genuinely hate cooking. But I've had a change of mind and started to show off my cooking skills a little more. The past two nights I have made some gorgeous dishes from Jamie Oliver's 30 Minute Meals - so maybe I am on the road to becoming the female version? I want to continue this and cook at least two times a week and see how well this turns out. There may be a few burnt meals here and there...

4.
Commit to improving the blog
-
Currently I have no priorties or bits of work to commit to so why not dedicate most of my time to this blog and get back into the swing of things. After all, I love my blog and writing posts - I just sometimes need the motivation to get cracking on.
I am already thinking of some changes I am wanting to make in the future for this blog and they are really exciting me, but I'll need to save a few pennies firstly. I'm wanting to create some more fun content as well as informative as I think that is more beneficial to some people. I also want to be more adventurous with my photography and use my imagination to come up with quirky blog ideas (I bet that won't happen though).

5.
Relax and enjoy the Christmas holidays with the whole family
-
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! Is it just me or did other people start listening to Christmas songs in November? Christmas makes me so happy, more than usual, and I love this time of year because it's when you have all your family together and have lots of food and drink - maybe my diet will become a little flexible over this period! 
This is actually the first time in three years my family will be in the same country so it'll be a special one and I'll definitely make the most of this time. 


Happy Holidays Everyone!

Do you have any goals for this month?


Are you following me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' Pinterest ?
Copyright @ A FabABulous Life. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign