Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

My Morning Beauty Essentials

I have a few morning beauty essentials, a.k.a products which help me look awake and ready for the day. Without these I would look like a ghost, smell a little on the gross side, and have skin as dry as a desert. I use all of these more or less everyday, unless I've run out *cry* or I'm trying out a similar product. I say everyday but it's only started since I've been back at university. You know how it is; you move somewhere new and buy everything new, discovering some new favourites and finding some steals from home.


What are my morning beauty essentials?

CREIGHTONS Vanilla & Macadamia Cocoon Shower Burst

I'll write about these in order I use them in the morning, so obviously this one comes first as I have a shower as soon as I wake up. This is a good wake up all for my body. My mother bought a few of these shower goodies and I have become obsessed with the smell. I am a huge lover of anything vanilla-scented so this mixture of vanilla and macadamia is divine.

MINISO Double-Colour Eyebrow Set
This was actually a freebie I got after purchasing a few things from Miniso (the best shop ever that we need in the UK!) and it couldn't have come into my life at a more perfect time. I was on the hunt for an eyebrow pencil/powder set and these tones were the ideal shade mixed together to suit me. Thank you Miniso! I'm slightly worried for what I'll resort to when it runs out but it seems to be lasting forever considering I use it everyday.

URBAN DECAY Naked Eyeshadow Palette
It's been my pride and joy since day one of getting it. Because I love the browns and creating a natural look with a hint of sparkle, this palette has my name all over it. I mentioned it in my beauty faves along wit a few others here.

TONY MOLY Double Needs Pang Pang Mascara
Also talked about in this beauty haul, I can't go a d ay without applying this mascara (unless I'm having a bare face day of course). It's so bold and strengthening to your lashes, and it makes my lashes look 3x longer, even with just one layer, which is what I usually go for.

SANCTUARY SPA Green Lemon & Orange Blossom Hand 
Lotion
I've never got into hand creams or hand lotions before, apart from the occasional one or two, but I use this one nearly everyday because it smells so relaxing and leaves my hand feeling extra soft. And can we mention to mix of scents; the smell is sooooo refreshing! The lotion itself is creamy and leaves your skin in a smooth condition.

JO MALONE Orange Blossom/Grapefruit Cologne
I've saved my best til last. These two perfumes are unbelievably beautiful, the perfect scents to splash on before leaving the house. I have sadly ran out of my orange blossom - could you tell it was my favourite out of the two? - but I want to have a change and explore more of the newer scents for my next purchase. I've never been a fan of the grapefruit scent but this one is so subtle and right down my street. Can I have an endless supply of Jo Malone's perfume please?



What are your morning beauty essentials?
Are you following me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' Pinterest ?
Copyright @ A FabABulous Life. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign